Many people had great fun on 6th December, 2019, at this buy/swap/sell event when individuals, groups of friends and church groups registered for a market table to sell and give away unwanted items and do some inexpensive and ethical Christmas shopping!
This very practical and fun community event brought people together in the Christmas spirit with:
* Loads of fantastic shopping bargains to prepare for Christmas
* A stall by local artist and graphic designer, Michelle Goring of Sprocketdog Design
* Syrian Dance Performers at 2pm
* A stall with middle eastern foods and Arabic coffee
* A hot chocolate and baked goods stall run by the Girl Guides
* Stalls run by local charity groups, so a chance to support some great causes
* Festive spirit and the fun of a community event
Don’t forget to follow the St Peter’s Facebook page, so that you don’t miss any of our St Peter’s Christmas events!