The Toddler Group usually meets in the Church Hall on Mondays and Thursdays from 9.30am to 11.30am.
For those who are at home with children aged 0-3, during term-time the St Peter’s Toddler Group meets in Hall from 9.30am-11.30am on Mondays and Thursdays. All Mums, Dads, Grandparents, Carers and Nannies are very welcome to bring their little ones to these International and very friendly groups!
Snacks for children include fresh fruit and juice, with tea and fresh coffee for adults.
The cost is £1 per family for each session attended.
Toddler Dates for March – June 2024
- Thursday 28th March Last toddlers before Easter Holidays
- Monday 1st April No toddlers (Easter holidays)
- Thursday 4th April No toddlers (Easter holidays)
- Monday 8th April No toddlers (Easter holidays)
- Thursday 11th April No toddlers (Easter holidays)
- Monday 15th April No toddlers (Easter holidays)
- Thursday 18th April Toddlers Resume
- Monday 6th May No Toddlers (Public holiday)
- Monday 20th May No Toddlers (Public holiday) Victoria Day
- Thursday 27th June Last Toddler session of the academic year
Information about the Toddler Group:
- The Toddler Group is currently managed by our Rector, Rev Nick Wills. The group is supported by volunteers from the Church, including Ann and Maggie, and Becky, our Children’s and Young People’s Worker is also sometimes there.
- You are responsible for your own child at all times.
We ask you to:
- Complete a simple form when you first attend Toddlers.
- Sign in when you arrive at each session so we know how many adults and children are present.
We look forward to seeing you!
For more information, please email: email@example.com