The Toddler Group meets in the Church Hall on Mondays and Thursdays from 9.30am to 11.30am.
For those who are at home with children, during term-time the St Peter’s Toddler Groups meet in Hall from 9.30am-11.30am on Mondays and Thursdays. All Mums, Dads, Grandparents, Carers and Nannies are very welcome to bring their little ones to these very friendly groups!
Snacks for children include fresh fruit and juice, with tea and fresh coffee for adults.
The cost is £1 per family for each session attended.
Toddler Dates for September – December, 2023
- Monday 16th October No Toddlers
- Thursday 19th October No Toddlers
- Monday 23rd October No Toddlers
- Monday 18th December Last Toddlers before Christmas
- Thursday 21st December Toddler Crib Service
January 2024; Thursday 11th January, 2024 Toddlers resume as usual
There are some changes at St Peter’s Church which you need to know about as they affect the Toddler Group.
- Kristee has left us to take up a different post within Edinburgh. She is settling well into that post.
- There is no replacement as yet for Kristee, so in the meantime Toddlers will be managed by our Rector, Rev Nick Wills, and supported by volunteers from the Church.
How will these changes affect you?
- There will be a requirement for you to complete a simple form when you first attend Toddlers from August 2023.
- You will be required to sign in when you arrive at each session so we know how many adults and children are present.
What will not change?
- There will be no change to the days, times and structure of the Toddler Group
- Ann and Maggie will continue to volunteer and will be familiar faces to you all.
- We will continue to meet in the Church Hall on a Monday and Thursday between 9.30am and 11.30am with a charge of £1 per family for every session. (Term-time only)
- You will continue to be responsible for your own child at all times.
We look forward to seeing you!
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org